Monday, April 5, 2010

OK, Now I REALLY Feel STOOPID!

I REALLY owe all my followers here an apology.  You have all posted GREAT comments.  Unfortunately, I have been so wrapped up in my other blog, especially since I lost so much, I haven't been paying enough attention to this one!

I have seen a number of new followers here, and couldn't figure out why I had so few comments on my posts.  Well, I just figured it out...can we all say "LIGHTBULB"?  On my other blog peeps can post a comment without moderation, without having to verify anything.  So I assumed this blog was the same.  After all, it's been a few years since I made this one!

Turns out, I need to modify all comments on this blog (which actually I like, cuz then I can keep up with comments.)  I just didn't realize it.  I had 46 unmoderated comments.  I accepted them all, and please understand why I didn't respond to any, or follow any of you back.  That is my goal tomorrow, to follow everyone's blogs back, and to reply to comments.  Look for my replies on your blogs.

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments.  I am so glad you all like this blog, I was worried that people might be offended.  So I will be sure to keep posting!  And please help me decide on which button to use.  I depend on your opinions!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

SueDohNihm said...

Haha, that's called, learning as we go!

And I like the 1st button, however, what about on the second button if "a fat chick" was also outlined in red to see how that looks? I like the contrast with the black and white photo and the red shadow in "Diary of"

Just a thought. :-)

I'm a Mom said...

Great suggestion, thanks!

Debbie said...

Well that's OK, at least you figured it out, we are not going anywhere:)!~

dustinnikki said...

I think we all have moments like that...I know I do :)

Your newest follower,

Nicole

http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

MelissaAggie98 said...

You've got a really great blog here!

Happy FF! I'm your newest follower! If you can, please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

Have a great day!