Sunday, April 11, 2010

This is WAY too cute!

Ok, I just HAD to re-post this.  One of my newer followers is Shannon and you can find her blog "Faith Hope & Love" here (be sure to check it out!)  But her daughter also has a blog "Molly's World", and that one can be found here.  So check out hers, too.  She hasn't posted much, but it's cute.

Anyway, one of her posts fits this blog perfectly, so in the spirit of sharing (NOT stealing content) I am re-posting one of Molly's posts (once again...can be found here.)  This was just too cute to wonder if anyone might not want to click on the link.

Shannon, if you find exception to this, please let me know and I will remove it! 

I'm too fat!

Darn I'm too fat to scratch my own patootie!  I guess I'm going to have to go on a diet!

 Have you ever had one of those days where you get an itch on your foot and you're too big to reach it because your stomach gets in the way?  Personally I have never had one of those days but I have had one of those where the itch never goes away!  It's not very fun!!! ~~Written by Molly~~

8 comments:

SueDohNihm said...

You're right, her blog is too cute! Thanks for sharing, I have her and her mommy added. :-)

I'm a Mom said...

You're more than welcome! I love to share!

Jessica said...

Ill have to check her out! I love reading new blogs!

Shannon said...

So cute...I don't take exception,thanks for mentioning my daughter and I...God bless!

Twee Poppets said...

Stopping by a bit late from Friday Follow! I'm following you now. Hope you'll have a chance to come follow me back! :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/tweepoppets

I have a great giveaway going on right now for a $10 gift card to the Sweet as Pie Creations Etsy shop - I hope you'll come enter! :)



That is such a cute picture! Aww! Funny little critter. :D

veterankindergartenteacher said...

Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you would be interested in following my blog, I would gladly return the favor.

21st C. DG said...

I'm your newest follower and LOVE your blog. I hate the battle with the bulge!! It's a daily issue here too but I have found humor in it myself! Look forward to reading more!

janetfaye said...

Hi! I am now following you on GFC - janetfaye from Friday Follow!

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/