Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's Been a Rough Week

And to top things off, I completely lost my other blog (What's a Mom to Do? @ http://whatdoesamomdo.blogspot.com/ ) and I spent several hours rebuilding it, but the things I couldn't get back were my pages, my posts, the replies to my posts and my followers.

So anybody that followed that blog, (I had 51 followers) please follow me again.  You can find me in your followers gadget.  My name is Jacki and my posts are from "imamom".  I left a reply to all that followed me.

8 comments:

SueDohNihm said...

Huge hugs, I am sorry about your other blog. I know that can be so frustrating. The week is nearly over and next week will be better :-)

Jessica said...

awwww hope your day gets better!

Coo Coo Courtney said...

I wish I knew the answer, but you got a new follower today and that's me! Happy Friday enjoy your weekend and have a great Easter. It's great to meet you and I hope you'll come to visit me sometime soon http://coocoocourtney.blogspot.com

joeandbridge said...

Stopping by to follow from Friday Follow. I'm so sorry you lost your blog :(

Have a good Easter!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Kat said...

How did you lose all of the information? I am wondering b/c I am worry now about mine...do we need to do a backup of some kind?

Kat said...

Forgot to mention that I am a new follower from friday follow! I'm off to check out your other blog now!

Debbie said...

I worry about losing my blog too, there has to be a way it is still there, did you contact blogger? Following you from the Friday hop...have a great weekend and hope to see you over at my place!

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..Thanks for hosting a great party!! I'm new to this but have found such wonderful people doing these parties & link ups. I wish the rest of the world could be as uplifting & supportive to each other as I have experienced here. Have a Great Day!! Barb
P.S. Hope to have my own link party April 12th “My Creative Space Monday” @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
…..Hope you will join up, too.